SPACE IS LIMITED TO 5 SPEAKERS ONLY
Do you have a GREAT topic for speaking but get frustrated thinking about how to go about getting booked? The process is different for each market, the process itself is simple, you just have to do the work. That's what our Boot Camp is about, teaching you how to get it done consistently with results. This class will teach you everything you need from start to finish.
- Your goals for speaking
- The four elements for becoming a speaker/improving your speaking career, Expectations, Education, Experience and Execution
- Why you need to have a book, a website and a desire to be on the phone
- Free/Paid engagements
- Determining your fee for today’s market
- How to make money on the free events
- Topics, Summaries, 3-5 takeaways, oh my!
- Creating your PowerPoint, you will need one
- Crafting an email for customization
- Events, where to find them, how to customize the call for speaker’s form
- What’s going on in the market, trade shows, conventions, colleges, high schools, private company events.
- Creating a plan of action
- Creating a plan for follow-up and tracking
- Creating time for submissions
- Working your plan
- Script writing and role playing
- Making calls
- Your first meeting with the meeting planner
- Your pitch, relaying your message to their needs
- Your fee, negotiating price
- Setting boundaries
- The event timeline
- What happens next?
- Tips for booking travel/hotel to save and earn points/miles for yourself
- Maximizing your time in each city
- Marketing the event
- The day of the event
- After your speech
- Getting re-booked for the following year
- Tips to make the event planners job easier
- What to do with feedback
- Repeating the process
- Relationship building with the meeting planner
Lead list of 200 customized leads each month for 3 months! ($997 Value)
90 days of email and Voxer support from our team during business hours.
EACH BOOT CAMP ATTENDEE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS FUNDED THROUGH OUR 3RD PARTY SPONSOR PROGRAM!
BONUS: Media coverage: How to get it and leverage it to gain more speaking engagements.
- Creating a Bio that sizzles
- Coming up with sample topics for media coverage to add value to audience
- Coming up with sample questions for each topic to add value to audience and create a buying environment
- Creating a call to action that works
- Rehearse your role: Interview like a professional
- Acting techniques that can improve your interview
- Creating a Media Plan (Emails, Press Page, and more)
- Where to look for media opportunities continuously.
- Get exposure on 50 media outlets in 6 months
- How to use media exposure to gain more engagements and close more deals.
Minute with the meeting planner. Each attendee gets 10 minutes in front of a meeting planner. This is your chance to get feedback. You will provide them with your speakers sheet, topics, and do a 2-minute partial presentation (recorded at events in person). The meeting planner will give you feedback based on their presentation, marketing materials and appearance.
Speaker hot seat. Audience volunteers that want to get in the hot seat to do the following:
- · Pitch
- · Negotiate their fee
- · Standard interview
Media Hot seat. Audience volunteers that want to get in the hot seat to do the following:
- Conduct a role play for interview
- How they are using their media coverage now
- Out of control host/call in guest
Investment: $2997 Paid in Full or 3 payments of $999